Executive Assistant to Group Manager
Full time, permanent - Oamaru based
With exciting challenges ahead, we have a fantastic opportunity to join the Waitaki District Council Team in an Executive Assistant position.
You'll be on the go supporting one of our very busy Group Managers so you'll need to be highly organised, self-managing and flexible. On top of that you'll have a creative and personable nature. It's essential you understand the importance of confidentiality and be highly professional, have previous experience supporting senior managers and work well within a team.
The person we're looking for will have:
- Effective communication skills, with an eye for detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with a high level of computer literacy and competence in office technology systems
- Exceptional email and diary management, with great organisational and time management skills
- The ability to prioritise work, juggle demands and, above all, a can-do attitude
- Initiative to find better ways of doing things because process improvement is key
- A good sense of humour
- An ability to co-ordinate projects and keep things on track
In return you can expect to be part of a friendly and committed team who are passionate about doing their bit for the community as well as having a rewarding job that offers plenty of variety.
Enquiries regarding the position can be made to Pam Hicks, Office Manager, People and Culture Group on 03 4330300.
Applications close 5pm Monday 19 August 2019