Do you have a talent for organising people, documents and processes? Are you a great communicator, with an eye for detail?
Our Property team is seeking a Property Administrator to provide administrative and other business support to help ensure efficient and effective delivery of property services to the community.
Waitaki is one of New Zealand's most vibrant on-the-grow districts and home to great lakes, ski fields, cycle trails, epic tramping, fishing and hunting, surf beaches and so much more. Award-winning restaurants, wineries, craft breweries, Steampunk and Oamaru's fascinating Victorian Precinct will be at your doorstep, along with Aotearoa's longest national heartland cycleway (the Alps to Ocean) and the fabulous Waitaki Whitestone Geopark. Add to this affordable housing, great schools and a real sense of community with no traffic jams!
As Property Administrator for the Property team, you'll be based in our Oamaru office and responsible for:
- Assisting with lease and tenancy management including debt collection
- Administration of the property leasing and asset management software systems
- Preparing contract, licence and leasing documentation
- Reviewing and developing administrative processes for the team
- Administering team documents and correspondence
- Assisting with management of financial systems and reporting
- Ability to coordinate others
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- NCEA Level 3 or equivalent
- At least 3 years of successful experience in an administration or business support role
- Property management experience
- Experience with data systems and proficiency in using Microsoft Office and other applications to create and manage documents
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks under pressure
- The ability to build positive relationships within a team, organisations and external stakeholders
Enquiries regarding the position can be made to Renee Julius, Property Manager by calling 03 433 0300.
Applications close midday on Monday 26 October 2020.